We are pleased to inform you about the Joint Japan World Bank (JWB) Fully Funded Scholarship Program for a Masters’s degree. The program provides opportunities to those who wish to work in developing or transitioning countries. The application for this joint Japan program is open now.
They invite you to put your talents to work for countries and communities with great needs and discover the rewards you could find in helping others build a better world, personally and professionally. It aims to promote mutual understanding between people of the world through the international education of students from developing countries. You’re going to have access to some of the best faculties and resources in the world. It is a great chance for you to develop your skills and make an impact.
Japan is one of the most vibrant economies in the world with modern infrastructure and excellent human capital. In addition, it has a long history of collaborating with developing countries on development projects. It is an ideal place for professionals from developing countries to learn about business practices and management methods applied in advanced economies.
Information regarding the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship:
- Host Countries:
- The United States of America
- European Countries
- The deadline for submission is April 27, 2022
- Funding type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: Different
- Degree offered: Masters program
- Application procedure: Applications for this scholarship program are made online via the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program website.
- Applicants must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution at least three years prior to enrollment
- Candidates should have three years of work experience after earning their bachelor’s degree
- Candidates should be healthy and not have any serious health issues
- As a scholarship recipient, you will be expected to make a commitment to return home after your studies and contribute towards development in your home country on your return
- Candidates must have admission letters from a recognized institution to be eligible for the Japan World Bank Scholarship Program.
- Tuition Fee:
Students are exempted from paying tuition and enrollment fees at any of the universities chosen by them.
- Monthly allowance and round-trip tickets:
Students receive a monthly allowance in addition to round-trip airfare tickets and coverage for living expenses for two years.
The first deadline for JJ/WBSP applications is 28 February 2022, and the second deadline is 27 May 2022.
How to Apply?
Visit the official site of the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program and click on the “Apply” button. You will be directed to the online application form where you need to fill in your personal information, upload your CV and other documents listed in the application form.
Only a limited number of scholarships are available each year. The competition is fierce and the deadlines are tight. Don’t waste any time! Make sure you don’t miss this opportunity. Start your application now!