KTH University scholarship is available for talented students as well as students with high financial needs.
Scholarships at KTH not only provide you with a world-class education but also offer the chance to secure your financial future. You will also have the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the Swedish way of life, learn from diverse academic and research colleagues from around the globe and experience your second home for up to 4 years. There’s no better way to kickstart your career!
About KTH University:
KTH University (The Royal Institute of Technology) is a public university in Stockholm, Sweden. It is one of the most prestigious and highly ranked universities in the world. It has been ranked number one in Europe and number two in the world for engineering by the Times Higher Education. It is also considered to be one of the best universities in Europe.
Studying in Sweden gives you the opportunity to live in one of Scandinavia’s most popular capitals, Stockholm. You can enjoy a range of activities and get to know a different culture from your home town. Sweden is known for its landscapes, cuisine, and design companies. If you choose to study in Sweden, you will have easy access to other European countries as it is a member of the Schengen agreement.
More Details About KTH University scholarships 2023:
KTH offers full scholarships for Master’s level studies to highly qualified candidates from all over the world
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a Master’s program.
- Host University: KTH University
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Last Date: 17 January 2023
The programs that are available include
- Computer Science
- Information Security
- Mechanical Engineering
- Energy Technology
To be eligible candidates must have a Bachelor degree or an equivalent qualification from an accredited higher education institution and must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be interested in a master’s degree program.
- Candidates must be passionate about sustainable development.
- Never received any scholarship before
- Candidates must demonstrate academic excellence.
Financial Services/ Aid:
- You do not have to pay tuition fees from your own budget. Study free of tuition fees for two years
- Study hard and get excellent grades
- Meet researchers from all over the world
- Global learning environment
How to Apply For KTH Postgraduate Scholarship?
It is very important that you follow all the instructions from the university to avoid any kind of inconvenience in the future. After you have filled up all the required data, you will have to submit your application form to KTH University Official Website.
More information on this scholarship can be found at:
Check other opportunities on our website.