Mitacs Global Research Internship in Canada 2023 | Fully Funded is now accepting applications for the Mitacs Global Research Internship in Canada program, which will take place from August to September 2023.
If you have a keen interest in a research internship then you are on the right platform. Our organization Mitacs is a non-profit organization, whose mission is to ensure discoveries from postgraduate students and universities have a real-world impact. Our internships allow fellows to solve complicated real-world challenges right away with Canadian companies. This means fellows get highly practical experience while contributing to solving a problem in the industry or start their own company based on their own ideas.
Role During Internship:
Working for Mitacs Canada is an exciting opportunity for anyone who seeks to grow their career and knowledge in the fast-evolving field of Information Technology. Your role will primarily consist of conducting research, assisting with research projects, and working on strategic planning and project management to make sure projects are conducted in a manner that best meets the needs of the clients we work with.
Check Also Fully Funded Schwarzman Scholars Programme 2022 in China
Brief Information About Mitacs Internship:
- Country Name: Canada
- Financial Relief: Fully funded
- Internship for: BS, MS, Ph.D.
- Deadline: 22nd September , 2022
Each year, Mitacs sponsors a global research internship program that provides students living in developing countries with financial support for their studies. Interns work under the guidance of experienced professional researchers who assist them in developing research projects that address local issues and needs.
Eligibility Criteria for Mitacs Global Research Internship:
Selected candidates will be awarded the Mitacs Global Research Internship in Canada and will receive financial support for a research project. It is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience.
- The student will be required to provide a recommendation from their advisor and an overview of their proposed research project.
- You need to be proficient in English on a reading, writing, and speaking level
- Personal Portfolio (Optional)
- Personal Statement
- Testimonials from previous internships (if applicable)
- Offers a lot of learning and hands-on experience
- Encourages you to learn or develop new skills
- Increase your resume`s value
- Participants receive assistance before, during, and after the internship.
Application procedure for Mitace Global Research Internship:
Go to the website
Step 1: Have a look at the available research internships on the Mitacs website
Step 2: Find an internship or project that you like, and then look for the faculty supervisor.
Step 3: Fill in the online application and Complete the attached resumes and cover letter
What is the deadline to apply?
22nd September 2022 is the last date to apply for Mitacs Global Research Internship.