Murdoch University RTP Scholarships Australia 2023 is open now. All undergraduates, regardless of their intended field of study, are eligible to apply for this 100% funded scholarship. The cost of earning a master’s or doctorate in Australia is covered through scholarships from the Australian (RTP). Students from any country in the globe may apply for this prize. The professors at Murdoch University represent more than 90 different countries.
Based on its research performance, Murdoch University is among the top 100 institutions in the world, where it ranks 81%. All master’s and doctorate students at Murdoch University may take advantage of the Graduate Scholarships programme to network with leading scholars from across the world and learn about exciting new career paths, professional collaboration skills, and effective leadership techniques. A master’s or doctoral education in Australia is fully funded.
Also apply for:
Over 90 different nations are represented by foreign students at Murdoch University. Candidates for doctoral programmes will be able to display their work on groundbreaking studies, community improvement initiatives, and cutting-edge international labs. It is the finest place to educate and study without sacrificing individuality or freedom of thought.
More Information About Scholarship:
- University: Murdoch University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Info About University:
Located in Perth, Western Australia, this institution has been open to the public since its founding in 1973. It was named for Sir Walter Murdoch, the university’s first professor of English and later its chancellor. It is widely recognized as one of Australia’s finest educational institutions, with a national ranking of 25 and a global ranking of 867. The institution was also placed 25th in Australia and 867th in the world in the 2021-2022 poll. The institution has over 25,000 students who represent approximately 90 different nations.
Also visit below:
Master’s Degree: Two Year Scholarship
The Average Doctorate Program Takes Three Years
What Fields Are Open For Scholarship?
- Social and Cultural Studies
- Law and Criminology
click and check below:
What Documents Are The Required For Applying For this Scholarship?
Document forgery may damage the application. As a result, students must avoid presenting fraudulent paperwork. However, the following papers are necessary, as listed below:
1. Original or certified copies of your academic records/transcripts, as well as grading system keys
3. A research project description of 300-500 words
4. Your birth certificate or passport entries must be original or verified.
5. Referee reports
Also apply here:
What Are The Requirements For Applying For this Scholarship?
- We welcome applications from students wherever in the world.
- An undergraduate degree with either first- or second-class honors from a recognized university is sufficient preparation for graduate study leading to a Master of Research or a Master of Philosophy.
- To be accepted into a PhD research programme, you will need to provide evidence of extensive relevant research experience and competence. Typically, one of the following options presents itself:
- Having earned either first or upper-second-class honors in one’s bachelor’s degree
- A master’s degree with a heavy emphasis on research and from a reputable university
- A comparable credential that displays research prowess and excellence.
What Is the Last Date For Submission Of the Application?
Graduate students from other countries have later application deadlines than those from the United States.
The domestic deadline is on May 30, 2021, while the international deadline is September 30.
Official Website Link?
All candidates must comply with these requirements in order to be considered for the RTP 2023 Scholarships at Australia’s Murdoch University.
- There are two separate applications for foreign and local students on the main page.
- Two students are responsible for completing a local and international referee report.
- Third, after all of the aforementioned steps have been taken, prospective candidates should send their applications to the Office of Graduate Research through email at email@example.com.