One of the ways that Ohio Wesleyan University attracts the best students across the country is to offer exciting scholarship opportunities. There are several scholarships available not only to OH students but also for students across the United States.
Ohio Wesleyan provides financial aid packages to admitted students, who should apply as soon as possible. The school offers need-based scholarships and alumni scholarships. Ohio Wesleyan University offers numerous scholarships to international students every year. These are very generous scholarships that aim to help you fulfill your dreams of studying abroad at one of the best universities in the world. The university offers several financial aid options, including academic scholarships, loans, work-study, and grants. Check Now EPFL Summer Internship Fully Funded Switzerland 2022
About Ohio Wesleyan University:
Ohio Wesleyan University is a private, liberal art, research university located in Delaware, Ohio, United States. The university was founded in 1836 as Delaware College. The institution changed its name to Ohio Wesleyan University in 1948. The university’s home campus is located on 450 acres (1.8 km2) of wooded, hilly land east of Delaware’s central business district. The university also operates three regional campuses in Delaware, Newark, and Marion, Ohio, and maintains an educational center in Rome, Italy.
The university has approximately 1,930 undergraduate and 2,000 graduate students. The university’s student body is diverse, with about one-third of the students coming from outside the United States. Also, Apply On OECD PARIS PAID INTERNSHIP
About Ohio Wesleyan Partially Funded Scholarships:
- Country Name: USA
- Host University: Ohio Wesleyan
- Scholarship Type: Need-based and merit-based
- Funding type: Partial and fully funded
- Deadline: 1 December 2021
- Available Degree: Undergraduate Level
- Computer Science
- Data analytics
- Fine Arts
- Journalism and Communications
- Social sciences
- Sociology and Anthropology
- World languages and cultures
- Politics and Government
- Biological sciences
Eligibility Criteria for Ohio Wesleyan University Scholarship:
To be eligible for admission to Ohio Wesleyan University, you must submit:
- A completed application form
- A high school transcript showing completion of high school subjects at the basic level
- A personal essay
- An essay describing your leadership experience
- Two letters of recommendation
- A copy of your high school transcript (if English is not your first language)
- A copy of your TOEFL or IELTS test scores (if English is not your first language)
- A copy of a Certificate of Degree of Completion from an accredited institution
- Provide a recent academic transcript
- The scholarship program welcomes all nationalities.
- Applicants must be academically brilliant.
- They must also be active in extracurricular activities.
- Candidates must show financial need as well (only for financial aid).
Benefits/ Financial Services:
The following benefits of Ohio Wesleyan University scholarships:
- Tuition assistance ranges between $5,000 and full tuition.
- Scholarships are usually provided in the amount of $32,000 annually.
- If you have a strong academic record, apply for a full-tuition scholarship. Scholarships are in limited supply and are highly competitive.
How to Apply for Scholarships?
If applying online, you must know which scholarships you are eligible for. To apply, you must complete the Ohio Wesleyan University Admissions and Scholarship Application.