Scholarshiphive announces big news for all students out there who are searching for Internship opportunities, Internship Switzerland has something new and exciting for you.
Get a fully funded Summer Internship with EPFL in Switzerland for the cohort of 2022. Are you a student looking to develop your knowledge and skillset? You can now apply for an opportunity in EPFL, Switzerland. EPFL Summer Internship Switzerland is the best summer internship program that provides you a perfect platform to broaden your knowledge and explore how science and technology can be advanced in the era of globalization. Throughout this program, interns will be given an opportunity to dive deep into their areas of interest and gain insight into their future careers. Also, Check This Internship KAUST VSRP Internship Saudi Arabia| Fully Funded
- Conduct research under the supervision of experienced researchers
- Participate in seminars, scientific discussions, and presentations
- Work closely with Swiss and European researchers
- Engage in discussions with researchers from other regions
- Attend lectures, workshops, and tutorials
More About EPFL Summer Fully Funded Internship:
- University Name: École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne University
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Scholarship type: Internship of 3 months
- Funding Type: Fully funded
- Deadline: November 29, 2021.
Fields Available For This Scholarship:
There are several field available under this scholarship opportunity now you can just click on the official website link given in the last part of this post and check i your field is available or not.
- You should be enrolled in any one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication, Electronics, and Communication Engineering.
- Minimum B-Tech first-year students are not eligible
- You must be a second-year undergraduate student at the time of application
- The projects are awarded competitively to students with excellent academic records
- Neither Ph.D. student nor research assistants are eligible.
Financial Services and Aid:
If you intern at EPFL, you will have a chance to meet students from all over the world. There are also free trips.
- There is a monthly payment of CHF 1’600 for each student.
- Each student shares a bedroom and bathroom with the rest of the SRP participants.
- The monthly living allowance for the Life Sciences & Related Fields is CHF 3,200.
- The stipends are used to reserve and pay for housing in advance
How to Apply for the free internship?
- Follow this LINK and login into your application account
- Apply online by clicking on “Apply now”, filling out all the information, and uploading your documents
For Computer-related fields: https://summer.epfl.ch/
For life Science: https://www.epfl.ch/schools/sv/education/summer-research-program/