For the academic year 2022, Peking University has begun accepting applications for master’s scholarships. This scholarship is accessible to people from all around the world.
Scholarships to study at Peking University in China are now available. Around eighty percent of the students enrolled are foreign; so, if you wish to study in China, this is a wonderful opportunity to take advantage of and fulfill your goals.
About Peking University:
Yenching Academy is affiliated with Peking University. It registers about 120 residential and foreign students each year who will live, learn, and grow together while also contributing to world development.
Brief Information About this Scholarship:
- Country Name: China
- University Name: Peking University
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 3 December 2021
- Scholarship Duration: 2 Years
- The Peking University grant will pay all of your education costs
- The best lodging facilities will be given to scholarship recipients
- During the program, every scholarship recipient will receive a monthly stipend
- They also will pay the expenses of one round-trip flight.
The following are the requirements for a Peking University scholarship in 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree holders or those students in bachelor’s programs completing their degrees on or before 31st August 2022 are eligible to apply
- Fluency in spoken, written, and oral English is required
- Students must be knowledgeable about and influential in China’s multidisciplinary studies
- Applicants with strong academic backgrounds are invited to apply.
Application closing date:
3 December 2021 is the last date of application for the Yenching Academy Scholarship
Application Process / Method:
- On the Peking University portal, create an account.
- To apply online, click on the “Apply Now” button on the official Peking University website.
The scholarship application requires you to fill in your basic info, academic achievement records, and work experience.
Following that, you must provide all needed papers in English.
Otherwise, the information about the admission process is available online.
If you have any questions concerning the Host organization, please email them at email@example.com.