The PIEAS Fellowship Pakistan 2022 has been announced by the Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences for MS Academic Programs, BS Academic Programs, and Ph.D. Academic Programs. PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships Program 2022 for Engineering Science and Medicine Students at PIEAS and KINOPE. Candidates interested in participating must register online by July 5, 2022. The PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships Program 2022 at PIEAS and KINOPE is now accepting applications. Candidates must pay a Rs. 3500 application processing fee before applying.
PIEAS Fellowship 2022 applications are currently available. MS students can apply for sponsored scholarships from the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission. A stipend of 35,000PKR will be given to the selected students. Other incentives provided by the Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Science include tuition fee waivers and medical insurance. The program is open to students from all around Pakistan. For students seeking for fellowships, this is a fantastic option.
More Details About PIEAS Fellowship Pakistan 2022:
- Country: Pakistan
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Pakistan only
- Deadline: June 13, 2022.
Available Fields Include:
Following MS Programs are available for the PIEAS Fellowship students:
- Electrical Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Nuclear Medicine
- Computer Science
- Nuclear Engineering
- Radiation and Medical Oncology
- Mineral Resource Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Process Engineering
- System Engineering
- Radiation Physics
- Material Engineering
- Medical Physics
What Are The Requirement For This Scholarship?
The following are the requirements for the PIEAS funded fellowship for Pakistani students:
- Students must be Pakistani citizens.
- They can come from any city in Pakistan, and they must have a bachelor’s degree.
- After completing the fellowship, students must sign a five-year contract to work at PIEAS.
What Are The Financial Benefits Under This Program?
- The following are some of the advantages of the PIEAS funded fellowship:
- Selection is based on merit. Students will be subjected to fair assessments and interviews.
- Students get a fellowship payment of 35,000 PKR.
- Waiver of tuition fees.
- A medical Centre.
- Finally, once the fellowship is completed, the students will be hired on the SPS-8 scale with three early increments.
How You Can Apply For This Opportunity?
- Applicants seeking paid fellowships must apply online.
- Interested students should apply through the PIEAS website.
- Use your national identity card number to create an account on the platform.
- Make sure you fill out the form completely and submit it on time.