Scholarship in Hungary at University of Pecs 2024 is open now. The University of Pécs (PTE) in Hungary, established in 1912, is a top choice for education with a diverse community of 20,000 students worldwide. It’s ranked among 651-700 by QS World University Rankings. Applications are open for the University of Pécs Hungarian Scholarships 2024-25, welcoming international students for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships across various academic levels—Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD.
There’s no requirement for IELTS. All fields of study are available, and the scholarships cover all expenses. The scholarship duration spans 4 years for Bachelors, 2 years for Masters, and 3 years for Doctoral programs. Hungary’s government offers 5,000 Fully Funded Scholarships for the academic year 2024-2025.
Scholarship in Hungary at University of Pecs 2024
Coverage: Fully Funded
Institute: University of Pecs
Host Country: Hungary
Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
Duration: 4 Years for Bachelors, 2 Years for Masters, and 3 Years for PhD
Required Documents for Scholarship in Hungary at University of Pecs 2024
- Recommendation Letters
- Details & Updated Resume (CV)
- Proof of Language
- Degree Certificates
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Academic Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Other supporting document if any
Fields Offered By Scholarship in Hungary at University of Pecs 2024
- Human & Social Sciences
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Arts and Engineering
- Natural Sciences
- Business & Economics
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Hungary at University of Pecs 2024
- 12 years of school certification needed for Bachelor’s Degree Program application.
- Master’s degree certificate required for Doctoral Degree.
- If the language of instruction in the previous degree was English, submission of an English Proficiency Certificate from the previous institute is accepted.
- Eligibility open to all International Students (Non-Hungarian citizens).
- Physical and mental fitness is required.
- Bachelor’s degree prerequisite for applying to Master’s Degree.
Benefits of Scholarship in Hungary at University of Pecs 2024
- Non-degree, Bachelor, Master, and one-tier master level: HUF 43,700 per month for living expenses, provided for 12 months annually until completion of studies.
- PhD level: HUF 140,000 monthly for 12 months annually until studies conclude.
- Tuition fees exempted for all students.
- Accommodation: Option of dormitory placement OR a monthly contribution of HUF 40,000 towards accommodation expenses throughout the scholarship period.
- Medical insurance: Health care services based on Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance up to HUF 100,000 per year per person.
How to Apply for Scholarship in Hungary at University of Pecs 2024
- You can apply for the University of Pecs Hungarian Scholarships 2024-25 online by following given steps.
- Go to the official Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship website.
- Create an account on the portal.
- Accurately and completely fill out the scholarship application form.
- Upload all the required documents to your online scholarship application.
- Double-check all the provided information.
- Finally, submit your scholarship application.
- Last date to apply for Scholarship in Hungary at University of Pecs is 15th January 2024.