Scholarships In Sapienza University of Rome 2022 Fully Funded. Applications are now open for this scholarship 2023. Rome is the most famous place among international students. You can study a lot of subjects in Rome. You can get the education of BS, MS, and P.H.D Degrees from the University of Sapienza in Rome.
This scholarship will change and improve your life, and provide an opportunity to interact with other international students.
Rome is one of the most famous cities in the world and one of the best educational institutions in the world. Students from all over the world come here for higher education. Sapienza University also provides the opportunity of an international thesis scholarship for two months, as an intern at Rome.
The COVID situation eliminated the need for IELTS from many universities. This Sapienza University offers scholarships for both national and international students.
University Name: Sapienza University of Rome
Degree: Master’s & PhD degree & internship Opportunity
Duration of Scholarships: 2 Years, 3 Years & 2 Months
Deadline for Application: Different Deadlines
Types Of Scholarships:
- Scholarship for Graduate students
- Offering Thesis Scholarships
- Scholarships in collaboration with students
- Scholarships and residency
Benefits of Scholarship:
There are the following benefits of this Scholarships In Sapienza University of Rome scholarship.
- This scholarship manages the travel and residency expenses
- The international graduate Scholarship duration is 6 to 12 months. The Cost for the internship is € 1290(per month).
- Scholarship-paid internships are 150 hours, usually divided into 2-4 hour shifts a day. The cost of an internship is 1000$ each month.
This Scholarship offers many courses.
Every scholarship has different eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must have the best educational background
- Required a professional CV (How to Write a CV (CV Writing Guidelines and Tips)
- Candidates must have a good CGPA
- Candidates who are eligible for this scholarship can be from Italy or international students.
- CV is compulsory
- Required degree transcripts and certificates.
- Reference Letters (minimum 2)
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 31 May 2022.
How to apply for this Scholarship?
The procedure of this application Is online based
First of all, open the official link and click on the apply button
After that Fill all sections which are required and submit them along with important documents such as reference letters, degree transcripts, and professional CVs, etc.
Some More Scholarship Names are here.
- STUDY IN ITALY SINGAPORE WITHOUT IELTS
- Study in TURKEY JAPAN CHINA Without IELTS
- University Of Maria Curie-Skłodowska Scholarships
Do Subscribe to our website to get updates about scholarships.