A global network of people, funds, and technology, the Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) has been addressing the needs of the world’s poorest and most marginalized communities since 1967. How?
Stay connected to learn about the most exciting scholarship opportunity by Aga Khan Foundation to make your higher studies more convenient.
About Aga Khan Foundation:
Every year, the Network helps tens of millions of people in over 30 countries improve their quality of life through its work with communities through the AKDN. Since the organization is improving the quality of life, this scholarship highlights importance of human potential and capacity building.
An Aga Khan international scholarship grant enables recipients to gain empowerment in a unique way. Half of the funds are awarded as scholarships; the other half are granted as loans. In return for the loan, a portion of the salary is put back as loan repayment from each salary received from the foundation.
It shows that the Aga Khan Foundation is not just providing loans and scholarships, but also overseeing the career development and professional settlement of students. Investment in human potential, increased opportunity, and improved quality of life are the main priorities!
Scholarship By the Aga Khan Foundation( Master’s Degree and PhD) :
Students who are hard-working, talented, and well-deserving can apply for the Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2022-23 and continue their higher education without worrying about financial implications. By providing students from developing countries with a chance to get better training, the Aga Khan scholarship 2022 aims to improve their prospects in the job market. In this way, funded scholarships offer international students from developing countries opportunities for upcoming career opportunities within the Aga Khan Foundation.
Perks Of the Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2022-23:
- Assistance in tuition fees.
- Assistance in living expenses.
- Assistance for Ph.D. students.
- In addition to receiving funding from other sources, students can receive funding from other sources as well.
Eligible Countries for Aga Khan Scholarship 2022:
Afghan, Tajikistan, Egyptian, Pakistani, Ugandan, Mozambique, Syrian, Kyrgyz, Madagascar, Kenyan, and Tanzanian students can apply.
The application of students from France, Portugal, the UK, the USA, and Canada is restricted to those with origins in the mentioned developing countries and a desire to work in development.
Terms And Conditions You Must Know Before Applying for The Aga Khan Foundation Scholarships 2022-23
Some Important requirements are as follows:
- Applications must be submitted to one of these three Services under Aga Khan Foundation::
- Education Board
- Education Service
- Keep in mind that each country office has its own deadline.
- If you are interviewing for a local scholarship, prepare to discuss your financial situation, academic performance, extracurricular accomplishments, and career objectives.
- In order to finance their education, students cannot have any other means of obtaining funds
- It is preferred that students be under the age of 30, however, students over that age can apply.
- It is especially preferred that students have a master’s degree. However, Ph.D. students may also apply.
- An eligible candidate must reside in a country where the Aga Khan Foundation has an office.