The University of Pecs is actively seeking applicants for the scholarship program in Hungary from non-EU nationals who intends to continue their education in the various field of Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural or Applied Sciences. The scholarship program has been developed as a part of the strategic internationalization process of the University. Scholarships are awarded to highly qualified students coming from all over the world and starting their studies in an undergraduate or master’s program. Check Another opportunity from Hungary now Central European University Fully Funded Scholarship in Hungary 2022
The scholarships cover all the tuition fees for 4-year Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees. The aim of the scholarships is to promote the presence of more Hungarian students at renowned universities around Europe. The scholarship program further aims to boost cultural and educational ties between Hungary and other countries.
About University of Pécs:
The University of Pécs (Central Hungary) is Central Europe’s leading research university, and Pécs, one of the continent’s most charming cities. The university offers a big international community, close bonds with the private sector, and lots of opportunities for studying abroad.
More About Fully Funded Scholarship 2022:
- Host Country: Hungary
- Status: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU/ Different
- End date: January 15, 2022
To be considered for a University of Pecs Scholarship, you must be:
- An excellent school record
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for applicants from non-EU countries. Applicants from EU/EE countries are not eligible.
- In order to be considered for undergraduate scholarships, applicants should have finished 12 years of education (high school or college).
- Students with Bachelor’s degrees are eligible to apply for scholarships for master’s programs.
- A doctoral program scholarship application requires both a master’s and bachelor’s degree.
- For information regarding language proficiency, visit the official website.
Benefits/ Financial Services :
This scholarship covers:
- Each student will receive a monthly stipend.
- There is a 100% tuition fee for all Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. programs.
- During the scholarship period, the participants will receive free accommodation or some money to cover their living expenses.
- Medical coverage will be provided throughout.
How to apply for a scholarship?
The application procedure starts with a pre-selection of candidates that will take place through an online preliminary evaluation of the applications, including CV and motivation letter as well as transcripts of grades and diplomas. The preliminary evaluation will be done by the consortiums based on the information provided by the candidate in the application form.
The final selection of candidates is done by a panel consisting of members of each consortium. The evaluation of candidates will be based on academic records (transcripts) but also on CV and motivation letter and interview if requested by the consortiums.