Trustee Scholarship in USA 2022-23 is open now. Another scholarship in the United States is circling the wagons here. International students may apply for a Trustee Scholarship at Boston University. The Trustee Scholarship is accessible to exceptional, bright, and enthusiastic individuals who want to attend college in the United States. It’s a great chance to get a head start on your college career by studying abroad in the United States. The USA grant will help about 20 overseas students. Trustee scholarship students must be among the best students in their class. Boston University’s scholarship program covers all of the students’ expenses, including the cost of their tuition. In addition, the host institution will cover extra undergraduate expenses for those who go there. Apply here:
Brief Details About Scholarship:
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 1, 2022
- Scholarship Value: Full tuition fee
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Who is eligible: Domestic & International Student
- Also apply here:
Info About University:
Boston University is one of the most prestigious universities in the United States, and its Trustee Scholarship is one of the most competitive. The Scholarship covers full tuition and fees for four years of undergraduate study. The Boston University Trustee Scholarship is open to international students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement, leadership qualities, and a commitment to community service. The Boston University Trustee Scholarship is just one of the many ways that the university is committed to making world-class education accessible to talented students from all backgrounds.
Also check here:
Successful Candidates Will Get Below Benefits:
With a full-funding scholarship, you get all of the following:
- No out-of-pocket expenses for you.
- Additional coverage for undergraduate fees.
- This scholarship is awarded to a select group of twenty students.
- In addition, neither a CSS profile nor an FAFSA are necessary.
- In addition, you’ll be able to attend Boston University and further your education.
You Have to Fulfill the Below Requirements If You Want to Apply:
For foreign students, the following are the requirements for the Trustee Scholarship in the United States:
- applicants are required to write an essay.
- Only 600 words are allowed in the scholarship essay.
- Any of the following is acceptable as the subject of your essay:
- One of BU’s former Marsh Chapel Dean Howard Thurman wrote, “Don’t ask what’s needed in the world. What’s needed is what you’ve got.” Find out what lights you up, and then do it. Awakened individuals are what the planet needs.” Is there a specific event or action that makes you feel like you’re alive? For example, how may the event or activity be integrated into your stay at Boston University? Click here and check now
Deadline For Application:
Deadline for this program is 1 December, 2022.
- Applicants must submit the Common Application in order to be considered for admission to any undergraduate program at BU.
- Make sure to provide all required materials for admission.
- Kindly follow all instructions carefully and submit your application.