Tsinghua University Fully Funded Scholarships China’s second term is open from January and will remain open for application till the 1st of March 2021. China is ranked among the top countries for study and research. The number of opportunities you can get by living and studying in China is very high as compared to some other countries where people want to study. Also, apply for another Chinese scholarship ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents in China 2021| Fully Funded
You can choose your language of instruction for your selected degree program under this scholarship as both English and Chinese language courses are available and the best thing this is a fully-funded scholarship. You can apply for Masters and Ph.D. scholarships.
There is a large number of degree programs are available under this prestigious scholarship in several departments of this university.
Main details About Tsinghua University Fully Funded Scholarships China
You will study in? China
You Can Apply For? Graduate and Post Graduate Programs
Application Deadline? 1st March
What are the financial benefits of this scholarship?
After selection under Tsinghua University Fully Funded Scholarships you will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- This scholarship will cover your tuition fee at university.
- you will get medical insurance.
- Free Accommodation.
- Stipends for covering your other expenses.
- This scholarship will cover you full or some amount of your tuition fee for one year.
- You can apply every year for your tuition scholarship.
Check Also, SIIT Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 in Thailand
What are requirements for this scholarship?
For this scholarship read below the eligibility criteria if you are able to fulfill these eligibility criteria then your application will be considered for the process:
- International students are eligible for application.
- For a degree in Chines language or in the English language, you need to fulfill the criteria of the department in which you are applying you can check the criteria from the official website link given in the last part of this post.
- If you are planning to apply for a master degree under this scholarship you need a bachelors degree for the application
- If you are planning to apply for a doctoral program under this scholarship you need a master’s degree at the time of application.
What Documents are required to apply for this scholarship?
You need to prepare following documents for this scholarship:
- Your Passport.
- Official degree transcripts.
- Your previous degree.
- A personal statement why you want to get this scholarship or program or China? (Click here and learn How to write a personal statement?)
- HSK certificate and score report (for applying to Chinese programs).
- You need 2 letters of reference from your professors. ( Click here and learn how to write a reference letter? )
What is the last date for submission of the application?
University is accepting applications from 1st January while the last date for submission of the online application is 1st March.
How I can Apply for this Scholarship?
You can apply online from the official website of this university all you have to do just prepare your documents and upload them on the application portal. For more detail click on the official website link given below: