Have you heard about Alta Scuola Politecnica Scholarships 2021?
Everything you need to know is included in this article. This scholarship program was launched in 1982 to encourage young people with financial difficulties to enter professional study in Italy. Since then over 30,000 students have benefited from this program.
The Alta Scuola Politecnica Scholarships 2021 is an Italian scholarship that aims to support international students coming to Italy. It is particularly aimed at recruiting students from Asia, Africa, South America, Central America, and countries of the Middle East, who are looking to pursue a degree in one of the most prestigious universities in the country. You Can Also Apply Vistula University Merit Scholarship 2022
The “Alta Scuola Politecnica” is a prestigious scholarship program designed to support and encourage excellence in Italian and international university graduates. The choice to study in Italy can be one of the most important in your life. It not only influences your career choice but also decides the type of lifestyle you will lead.
If you want to study in Italy and get a scholarship, the Alta Scuola Politecnica (ASP) is a prestigious route for many students around the world. Its mission is to train high-level Italian and foreign engineers in the design and management of industrial technologies and enterprises in order to ensure their competitiveness in the global market.
It provides financial support to students who wish to pursue their education in Italy and enrich their academic careers with excellent scholarships. The aim of this scholarship is to provide financial aid to deserving students who will enrich their lives with an academic scholarship, thus enhancing their quality of life. Click Here And Apply OECD PARIS PAID INTERNSHIP
Brief Details Regarding This Scholarship Program:
- Country Name: Italy
- Eligible Countries: All are eligible
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded/supported
- Application Deadline: October 14, 2021
Check Also CERN Internship Program in Switzerland 2021-2022 | Fully Funded
Don’t Miss And Apply On UNDP Internship in Fiji 2022
- Candidate must be EU, non-EU or Italian citizens
- Candidates must be able to speak English to at least B2 standard
- Students who have graduated from a high school or equivalent and who wish to continue their studies.
- The scholarship is available for the complete academic year program
- If you’re already enrolled in the first semester of your degree, then you’re also eligible for the ASP scholarship program.
- The scholarship is for master degree courses.
Apply Now On Spain Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2021
You Can Also visit Now Top 5 High Paying Jobs of 2021 with NO Education
- Free tuition fees for two years
- Four additional exams
- Travel grants to the most important international conferences
- Placement opportunities all over Italy and Europe
- Other compensation (free meals and accommodation, language courses)
- Free textbooks and materials.
As we all are students and sometimes we need help from a professional tutor to achieve goals in our studies and carrier I personally wanted to introduce you to a very prestigious platform Wyzant for your guidance and tutoring. All you have to do is search for a course related to your studies and send an email to the tutor like a sentence given below:
“Hi, I am (Your Name) and struggling in my studies. I’m hoping to line up tutors twice a week in the evenings. Can you help?”
So why are you waiting to CLICK HERE And send an email and get this opportunity?
How to Apply?
Application for the Alta Scuola Politecnica scholarship program is now open until October 14, 2021.
- Sign up at the Politecnica Alta Scuola website. This keeps you up to date with any changes to program regulations, courses, funding opportunities, and more.
- You can apply online via the application form or by email attaching your CV file in PDF format
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (for more queries)
Each application is evaluated on a case-by-case basis with consideration given to academic record, extracurricular activities; financial need; and professional experience.