Finally, scholarshiphive is here with a new opportunity from Switzerland.CERN Switzerland administrative program student is finally open. This is a completely funded program. Students from the CERN Member state can apply for this prestigious opportunity from Switzerland. Students from Bachelor’s Programs, Master’s Programs, and Doctoral Programs can also apply to this opportunity.
The total duration of this internship program is between 2 to 12 months. There are no requirements for the IELST language test for the application of this program. There is no application fee for the application so don’t waste this opportunity give it a try and visit and enjoy studying in one of the best tourist destinations in the world.
Also, apply for Global Internship Fully Funded Program South Korea
CERN Administrative Student Program 2021 Details
- Location: Switzerland
- Number of seats: 120
- Funded type: Fully Funded
- CERN Program Duration: Minimum 2 Months
- Last date to Apply: 24th March 2021
There is a total of 120 seats for the CERN Switzerland administrative program. You will get health insurance and monthly allowances to cover your expenses. There are a large number of fields available in this Program so students from various fields are encouraged to apply. Try to apply professionally to this program. Make a better CV and all other required documents.
Complete Online application procedure Videos of CERN Administrative Programs are attached below:
You can watch all the whole videos and apply now on this program, without any problem.
Benefits of CERN Switzerland Administrative Program:
- A contract of association from 2 to 12 months.
- 3283 Swiss Francs per month allowance.
- Air travel ticket allowances.
- Additional allowances if the applicant is married and have children’s.
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Health Insurance By CERN Organization
- Paid leave of between 2 to 5 days per month.
- Library and information science
- Engineering Fields
- Human resources
- Audio visual
- Engineering management
- advanced secretarial work
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
- Business administration
Also apply for Abu Dhabi University Scholarships
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant should be from the country which comes under the CERN Member states.
- You should be in the at least 2nd year of your Bachelors degree program at the time of December 2020.
- The internship duration is minimum 2 months and 12 months for students who rare registered as full time students there.
- You should have communication skills in English language.
You will need the following documents, clearly labeled (e.g. “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.) and in PDF format to complete your application:
- A professional Curriculum Vitae. (Write Best CV For this Program)
- University degree current transcripts.
- Recommendation letters from one of the professors at your university. (Write the Recommendation letter of your choice).
- Upload your letter of recommendation before the last date of application.
The deadline to apply for the CERN Switzerland administrative program is 24th March so the deadline is not very far apply today and be a part of this prestigious program.
How to Apply:
Like all other scholarship applications and exchange and internship program the application procedure for the CERN Switzerland Program is completely online and very easy to apply. So, don’t waste your time and apply today.
Official link is below click on the apply now button:
Joi us on :