Scotland Government Funded Scholarships are open from today till 28th May. There is a total of 50 scholarships from students belonging to Pakistan, India, China, Hong Kong, and the USA and Canadian students from all other countries are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
A large number of universities are available under this scholarship for admissions and also there are several degree courses in which you can enroll and then apply for this scholarship. There is also no application fee for online applications.
You should also for
Main Details About Scotland Scholarship:
Where You will Study? Scot Land You Can Apply For? Master’s Programs Last date for Submission of Application? 28th May
Apply now for
What Are The Financial Benefits Of This Scholarship?
- 8000 Euros stipend pound scholarship amount.
Courses Available Related To Following Discipline:
- Weather and Climate
- Earth Sciences
- Sustainable Engineering
- Computer Games / Computer Arts
- Hydro / Solar / Tidal / Wind power
- Communications, Media and Culture
- Biomass / Bio fuels
- New Media Studies
- Renewable Energy
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicant needs to show communication skills.
- Applicants have to be in different activities.
- Need to demonstrate leadership skills also.
- Applicants should be interested in studying in Scotland.
What are the main Eligibility Criteria for this opportunity?
Following is the some of the points of eligibility criteria for Scotland Government Funded Scholarships:
- You should have an offer from any Scottish university first.
- Only the citizens from India, Pakistan, Canada, China USA, and Hong Kong are eligible for this scholarship.
- You should be able to bear the remaining expenses.
- Studied for a full undergraduate degree in Scotland.
- Received a Saltire Scholarship.
- Meet the language requirements of the course.
What is the deadline for submission of the Application?
Applications are open now you can apply till 28th May 2022.
How You can apply For This Scholarship?
The application portal is open from today and it will remain open till 28th May 2022. You can visit the official website by clicking on the link given below: