Fully Funded Young Founders Program Germany 2023 is open now. A 6 month fellowship for 25 entrepreneurs, the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme (YFP) advances developed and developing industries toward a sustainable future. Young entrepreneurs in Germany are expected to be enabled by the Westerwelle Young Founders Program by giving them equitable chances. International candidates are invited to pursue. By enabling students to break into the economic world, this fellowship programme strives to develop young businesspeople. There will be connections made between the nominees and prominent businesspeople worldwide. This global initiative was created to bring together exceptional young minds in pursuit of entrepreneurial achievement.
Also apply for:
Brief Details about Scholarship:
Fellowship Name:Fully Funded Young Founders Program in Germany 2022-23
Country of Scholarship:Germany
Institute name:Westerwelle Young Founders
Duration: 05 Days Conference in Germany and 06 Months Remote
Gender: Male and Female
What Is the Last Date? Tuesday, 09 August 2022
Information about Institute:
The Westerwelle Young Founders Program seeks to empower young German entrepreneurs by providing them with equal possibilities. Candidates from abroad are invited to apply. Young entrepreneurs from emerging markets who are extraordinary fit the Young Founders 6-month fellowship programme. The support and knowledge-sharing between the prosperous young founders in the cohort. High-caliber professionals will talk in-depthly on pertinent subjects. The Foundation’s other notable partners include Google, Liquid Telecom, United International Hotspot, Oracle, Flat 6 Labs Tunis, etc. The top ten students will have the opportunity to attend an event in Berlin that is completely sponsored throughout the five-day programme and network with some of the most prosperous businesspeople in the world.
Successful Candidates Will Get Below Benefits?
- The top 10 participants will attend a five-day seminar in Germany.
- 50 leaders participating in the six-month Westerwelle Young Founders Programme are working to push emerging and developing markets toward a more sustainable future (YFP).
- They will get extensive assistance for six months, which will include a mentor, a buddy, monthly workshops, and networking opportunities.
- Having connections to programme alumni will give you access to new business opportunities.
- Using the expertise of a seasoned businessperson or investor who serves as your sparring partner
- Share expertise with aspiring entrepreneurs and lend support to one another.
You Have To Fulfill The Below Requirements If You Want To Apply:
- A corporation must either have an ideal revenue-generating business strategy or have obtained its initial round of outside investment.
- The participants must be available for six months of the scholarship to attend conferences and other events.
- You belong to or dwell in a developing or rising nation.
- You have a solid grasp of the English language.
- A for-profit business must have been founded within the last five years for an entrepreneur to qualify. Emerging and frontier regions must be the company’s primary emphasis.
- You or your company hold disruptive traits that can raise the standard, significance, or diversity of the market.
click and check:
Deadline for Application
- The last date to apply for this fellowship is Tuesday, 9th August 2022 at 11:59 CEST
Official Website Link
- 1. In order to be accepted for the programme, candidates must submit an online application.
- 2. Information about applicants’ financing and income is necessary.
- 3. CVs and/or LinkedIn accounts are essential.
- For further assistance, please email [email protected].
- To apply online application link is given below, you can apply by clicking on link.