Italian Government Funded Scholarships ( Invest Your Talent in Italy) are one now for international students. Italian Residents are not eligible for this opportunity. This scholarship is sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Italy.
There is no application fee and if your Previous degree was in the English language you don’t need any kind of English language certificate. This scholarship also includes an internship during your degree program in any Italian company related to your field. The scholarship is open for Master’s degree programs. You can also avail yourself this opportunity Scotland Government Funded Scholarships
Main Details About This Scholarship:
You will study in? Italy
You can Apply For? Master’s Programs
Deadline? March 26th, 2021
Check also, DAAD Funded Scholarship Germany
What Documents are required for applying for Italian government scholarships?
You need to prepare following Documents to apply in this scholarship:
- Degree Transcripts.
- Valid Passport.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- A motivation video of 1 minute .
Don’t Miss This Opportunity SIIT Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 in Thailand
What are the Financial benefits of this Scholarship?
- The selected students will get a stipend of 900 Euros Monthly to cover all expenses and this amount is ore than enough to cover expenses in Italy.
- Tuition fee Waiver.
What fields are available under this prestigious Scholarship?
Students can vail this opportunity who are related to the fields given below:
- Economics and Management
- Postgraduate courses in Engineering,
- Advanced Technologies,
What is Criteria For this great Opportunity?
Before starting your online application form please carefully read details given below regarding eligibility criteria for this scholarship:
- If your previous degree medium of instruction was the English Language you don’t need an IELTS certificate for an application form. You can simply submit the English Proficiency letter from your University.
- If currently don’t have a Bachelor’s degree and waiting for it you can still apply but you have to submit a letter from your previous university that you will submit your degree on the required date.
- Applicant must be born on 1st January 1995 or after 1st January 1995.
You should apply For
What is the last date for submission of the Online Application Form?
26th March 2021. (Italian Government Funded Scholarships)
How I can Avail this amazing Opportunity?
Yes, like all other scholarship you can avail this opportunity by applying online application form and for more details and apply now please click on the button given below and visit the official website of Italian Government Scholarships: