PTV is now offering PTV Paid Internship for Pakistani Students 2021. This post will give you all the details i.e., PTV Internship 2021. The Internship will be paid and also a certificate will be given to students at the end of the internship.
Pakistan Television (PTV) is looking for energetic and talented Pakistani students to work in some important departments for 12 months. This internship will be paid, and the students will have the experience of a lifetime staying in one of Pakistan’s most-loved media organizations. If you’re interested in the PTV Internship Program, get yourself enrolled ASAP as the deadline is fast approaching. Check this prestigious scholarship opportunity Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
The internships will help them develop skills such as communication skills, facilitation of projects in the company’s organizations, well as practical experience in working with customers and senior management. The candidate should have proficient English Language skills and have volunteered for charity work among fellow students. Read Details About Top 5 High Paying Jobs of 2021 with NO Education
Interns will get the chance to work for a government entity, which will help them advance in their professions. Students who have finished their bachelor’s or master’s degree studies are eligible for the PTV internship. This internship is open to all students who are able to work in Islamabad; it would be a great addition to your resume. The internship is compensated for a year, however, PTV does not promise a job offer at the end of it. A total of 200 positions are available at Pakistan Television Corporation Limited. Don’t forget to apply today for City University Scholarships in Hong Kong 2022
The PTV Internship Program is described in more detail below.
- Country Name: Pakistan
- Internship Type: Paid Internship
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan
- Last Date: 15 August 2021
Internships are available in the following fields:
- Latest news and events
- software production
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Sales
The time limit for submissions is August 15, 2021.
What are the eligibility criteria for the PTV internship?
- Previous experience is optional.
- Candidates must be able to provide proof of nationality.
- Candidates must show leadership abilities, the ability to work autonomously, and excellent communication skills.
- Candidates must be under the age of twenty-seven years old at the time of submission.
- Candidates must have earned a bachelor’s or graduate degree from an HEC-accredited institution.
- Applicant must be 60% CGPA certified or equivalent
- Preference will be given to Pakistani students.
Advantages of this Internship:
Through a practical learning curriculum with a short internship program, PTVís rigorous training program will build and enhance the skills of the interns and in return, they will be handed over a certificate upon completion of their programs to testify their achievement. Some others benefit…
- Discover New Work Culture
- Build New Skills for Future
- Develop your CV
- Increase International Perspective
- Enhance Your Employability
How to Apply for an Internship?
- You can apply online on the official site
- Post your PTV internship application at this address:
(PO Box # 1221, Islamabad, OR, Office and Deputy Chief of Staff (Estb), PTV Headquarters, Office Avenue, F-5/1, Islamabad).
- Candidates that are chosen will be invited for an interview.