Stipendium Hungricum scholarships Hungary 2021 are finally open now for all international students. This is a fully-funded scholarship from the government of Hungary. Applicants can apply for the bachelor’s master’s, nondegree and doctoral programs. A total of 31 Hungarian Universities are participating in this program and are offering admission to various degree programs.
No need to worry about expenses because the government will cover all the expenses of selected candidates. Another good thing is English Taught programs are available and IELTS or other English language test scores are not compulsory.
There are more than 5000 scholarships are available in different fields for students and as Hungary is a European country your desire of studying in Europe can be fulfilled without spending any money. You should also visit another opportunity from Hungary University of Debrecen Hungary Scholarship 2021
Brief Details about Stipendium Hungricum Scholarships Hungary 2021:
You can apply For Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., One Tier Master Degree, Non-Degree Programs
Funded Type: Fully Funded
Last Date for submission of applications: 15 January
Benefits of Scholarship:
You can avail following benefits after selection in Stipendium Hungricum Scholarships Hungary:
- A full tuition Fee waiver for All degree programs Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral and other.
- Free Housing facility for all candidates.
- Free Medical insurance annually for all candidates.
- A monthly stipend of 43,700 HUF for covering expenses.
Duration of scholarship and Courses:
- 2-4 Years total duration for Bachelor’s Scholarships.
- 1.5-2 Years total duration for Master’s Scholarships.
- 5-6 Years total duration for One-tier master.
- 4 Years total duration for Doctoral Scholarships.
- 1 Year total duration for Non-degree Programs.
Please don’t forget to visit 5000 Scholarships deadlines In November and December
We recommend you to apply on Open Door Russian Scholarships Project 1500 Fully Funded Scholarships
Documents Require for Online Application:
- A CV
- Academic Certificates
- A valid Passport
- A Motivation Letter
- Medical Certificate of applicant
- Acceptance of Statement for Application in the online system.
- Medical Certificate
- Having an IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate is Not Compulsory.
Last Date For Application Submission:
15th January 2021is the deadline for filling online application for 5000 Stipendium Hungricum Scholarships.
Want to Apply?
Yes, you can start your online application form today. For more details visit the official website of Stipendium Hungricum by clicking on the link given below: