Asian Development Bank Fully Funded Scholarships are open for international students from many countries. Under this prestigious and famous scholarship under Asian Development Bank, you can study in 25 universities in the world 9 countries.
Asian Development Bank Fully Funded Scholarships includes one of the best universities for students to pursue a Masters’s degree in a large number of different fields. Countries in which students can study are the USA, New Zealand, Pakistan, India, China Singapore, Philipines, Hongkong, and Thailand. There is a total of 300 scholarships this year and there is no application fee. You should also apply for The Global UGRAD Fully Funded Exchange Program USA
Main Brief Details About Asian Development Scholarships
You will study in? USA, New Zealand, Pakistan, India, China Singapore, Philipines, Hongkong, and Thailand
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Application Fee? Zero
What is the last date for application Submission? April 31st
What are the Financial Benefits of this scholarship?
After selection you will get following benefits:
- You will get a full tuition fee waiver.
- Housing Allowances.
- Monthly Stipends.
- Health Insurances.
- Travel allowance.
- Books allowances.
Also apply for OIST Japan Funded Internship 2021
List of All Eligible Countries:
List of all eligible countries is given below or check now your eligibility country:
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
What are the required Eligibility Criteria for this scholarship?
Following is the eligibility criteria for this scholarship:
- Students who already studying for graduate degrees are not eligible for this scholarship.
- All applicants who are living and working in all other countries except eligible countries and are not eligible for this country.
- Students from the above-mentioned countries are eligible for this opportunity.
- You have to get admission to the approved institutions.
- Students should have Bachelor’s degree.
- The age limit is 35 years for most degrees but for some degrees, it is up to 45 years.
- 2 years of work experience.
What is the last date for submission of the online Application Form?
For the Asian Development Bank Scholarship as you know there are many universities in which students can apply there are different deadlines for every different university but the deadline for most of the scholarships is April.
How I Can Apply For This Scholarship?
Thee application process for the Asian Development Bank scholarship is completely online. For more details and filling online application form please click on the button given below: