CIRES Summer Internship Program 2023, USA is open now. For undergraduate students and recent graduates who are interested in exploring career options in environmental sciences, geosciences, or any other relevant subjects, the CIRES Summer Internship Program 2023 offers paid summer research internships. Grab this research internship for students to work with the highly regarded institution of Colorado if you want to gain a research chance at the elite NOAA GSL Research Laboratory. At CU Boulder, you will also have the benefit of gaining research experience. Students with backgrounds in science and technology are encouraged to develop the abilities needed to meet the requirements of society at large. Your knowledge and abilities will be improved in this manner.
Ten students are intended to be enrolled in the NOAA GSL CIRES Summer Research Program in the United States. You can be one of the eleven students who will be paving the route for their achievement without any prior job experience, a language exam, or a minimum grade point average. You would get the chance to collaborate with top-notch organizations’ international research scientists. Students with strong interpersonal and communication abilities are invited to join this organization. You should never pass up the opportunity for this worthwhile alternative if you can work well in a team, a love of learning about science, and the intelligence to study topics. You are welcome to present your research findings at meetings and conferences conducted in conjunction with the programme.
Also apply below:
The Collaborative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences at the University of Colorado supervises the internship programme in the United States. The fundamental ideals of justice, fairness, diversity, and inclusion serve as the foundation of the institute. With these as its guiding principles, the institution seeks to eliminate all forms of prejudice, including those based on race, gender, sex, nationality, and religion. The work culture has benefited from the institute’s dedication to these ideals. These stand as the foundation for environmental research that is both excellent and ethical. To realize the aim, the institute has been steadily expanding its collaborations with institutions keen to assist underrepresented and underprivileged populations in ecological sciences.
You can choose your mentor for the fully funded internship in the USA depending on your area of interest. Similarly, mentors are free to pick the students they believe would best suit their areas of interest in research. The programme manager, project scientists, and other fellows will meet with the students in small groups throughout the first week of class. You can learn how to make the poster and concentrate on geoscience and environmental vocations the following week. Additionally, this progressive track will cover additional professional subjects. Assisting you in converting abstract information into useful insights.
Also click below and apply:
CIRES Summer Internship 2023 in the USA:
- CIRES (Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences).
- The University of Colorado Boulder.
- 10 to 12 weeks duration.
Benefits of the CIRES Summer Internship Program 2023 in the USA:
- For Undergraduates: The stipend will be 750$ per week.
- For graduates: The stipend will be 1500$ per week.
- You will be given the opportunity to get research experience in environmental or geoscience areas.
Eligibility Criteria of the CIRES Summer Internship Program 2023:
- Both undergraduate and graduate students may apply.
- You must be an American citizen or lawful permanent resident.
- You must be prepared to dedicate yourself fully for the duration of the internship.
- You must be able to finish the program’s requirements entirely remotely.
- You can apply if you’ve ever wished to engage in geoscience and environmental research.
- Students from underrepresented communities in science are invited to apply.
- You are welcome; there is no minimum GPA requirement.
- You can apply even if you have no prior research experience.
Also visit below and apply:
How to Apply for the CIRES Summer Internship Program 2023?
• Applicants must submit their applications online via the University of Colorado Boulder’s official website.
• All relevant fields must be completed by candidates.
• During your internship, you must specify the city in which you want to live.
• You must state your field of study.
• You must submit a 200-word essay outlining your qualifications for the internship programme.
• Any additional coursework or certifications that are not shown on your transcripts should be mentioned.
• The required educationalcertificates must be uploaded.
• The referral forms need to be uploaded. People who are familiar with your academic or research background should fill out the forms.
• When you finish and submit your application, you will get an email.
CIRES Summer Internship Deadline:
6 February 2023 is the deadline for the internship.