Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2023 IS OPEN NOW. Best opportunity for young energetic students. Today’s youngsters are source of bright future in Pakistan. They can serve Pakistan by protecting and competing every negative threat. This can only be possible through joining Pak Army.
Candidates will find applications from Pakistan navy jobs. People who are interested and are able to complete eligible criteria can apply. An attractive salary will be given to candidates with multiple benefits.
ALSO APPLY BELOW:
- PN Cadet
Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan can apply for this job. Pakistan nationals are eligible to apply for Pak navy jobs. Height of the male should be “5” Feet” “4 Inches”.
For civilians, the age limit should be 16 1/2 to 21 years. For Service Candidates the age limit should be 17-23 years (For Armed Forces only).
Matric/FS.c/O & A Levels with 60% marks is required to apply.
Following subjects should be included:
- Physics, Maths, Chemistry
- Physics, Maths, Computer Sciences
- Physics, Maths, and Statistics
- Candidates with O & A Level should have to provide the Equivalence Certificate
visit below and apply:
- Interested applicants can get details from official website.
- Applicants have to pass through entrance test.
- Entrance test date will be provided by respective PNR & SC through SMS.
- Test comprises of the E-testing/Computer-based test will be held in the following subject such as Intelligent test/Academic Test (English, Physics, Maths, & General Knowledge).
- After test clearance, candidate will get an application forms from the Preliminary/Medical Interview.
- Test and interview at ISSB will be conducted and its medical examination of candidates will be conducted in the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
- Offered Salary: PKR , 25000 – 35000
- Age: 16 – 21 Years
- Gender: Male
- Skills Level: Intelligent, Physically Fit
- Designations: PN Cadet,
Last Date to Apply Nov 06, 2022