Research Internship At Samsung USA 2021 is open now. Samsung is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of television, mobile phones, semiconductors, and other technology products. As a result, it is a desirable place to study. The more you know about the organization, the more attractive an opportunity this internship becomes. Samsung has a lot of talented people looking for an opportunity to gain experience with a project or internship. You don’t have to be a genius or a prodigy to find a way in. Simply put, the more you know about Samsung the better chance you have at being considered. Click Here and Check All Opportunities from USA NOW
Details About Internship:
Samsung is ever-evolving with its technological advances and innovations. It is an opportunity to gain valuable experience and gain knowledge about how our industry works by working under the guidance of an expert team of engineers and scientists.
- Country Name: USA
- Deadline: July 31, 2021.
- Company Name: Samsung
Samsung is looking for talented and motivated individuals to join its technological innovation program. The main aim of this internship is to provide you with practical experience and ignite your passion for technology by helping Samsung build products that will revolutionize the market. The best way to become a motivated researcher is to work on an interesting and practical problem that will allow you to hone your skills and gain valuable industry experience. This is beneficial for both you and the company because experienced professionals have more knowledge to share with someone who might not have it already.
Goal of Internship:
The goal of this internship is to gain knowledge and experience that will transfer directly into my future work with Samsung as an electronics engineer.
Eligible Criteria for this internship program:
- You need to know the packaging and manufacturing process of your PCB.
- Samsung is willing to take interns who have completed their second years of Ph.D. courses in electrical engineering or its equivalent.
- These interns must have experience with CMOS, SiGe, or III-V processes, must be knowledgeable about foundry PDK
- Company looking for people with experience using CMOS, SiGe, or III-V processes.
Internship Description :
The selected candidates for the internship will be responsible for developing and testing integrated circuits to include their telecommunication designs.
- The ideal candidate will be capable of using Cadence tools to design ICs, and is familiar with wireless communication products, and can carry out simulations in Cadence, ADS, HFSS, and Momentum.
- Students must have an interest in hardware and RF RFIC semiconductor design.
Benefits of this Internship:
There are many benefits to working at Samsung.
- Firstly, the opportunity to work on some of the world’s most advanced technology is a real thrill.
- There’s no better way to gain experience in building devices than by helping to build them.
- Working on a team is also fun and successful internships are often selected based on the amount of technical knowledge an applicant has and/or maintains.
Method of Applying:
The application is now open for all and totally online-based methods. An official link is below:
The last date to apply for this internship is July 31, 2021.