Think Big Scholarships 2023 | University of Bristol | Study in UK is open now. Think Big Scholarships are available from the University of Bristol to foreign students who wish to pursue higher education in the UK. The application period for the academic year 2023 is currently open. International students can apply for Think Big grants to study in undergraduate and graduate programmes at the University of Bristol. The scholarship will provide a certain sum to be utilized for tuition. Students can also apply for a living expense scholarship during the first academic year. Students who wish to apply for a Think Big scholarship must first apply to the University of Bristol.
A variety of undergraduate courses are available to international students. Bristol College All areas and majors, except for medicine, dentistry, and veterinary science, are eligible for Think Big scholarships for overseas students. Students interested in earning a master’s degree must apply for a two-year course of study in social work or law that will begin in September 2023. The University of Bristol will serve as a steppingstone on your path to a rewarding profession. The institution is seeking exceptional, talented, and ambitious students who want to change the world.
Also apply below:
Some of the programmes do not demand skill in the English language, but most of them could, so get ready for it in advance. Throughout the year, UK provides a variety of scholarships for overseas students; some are merit-based awards and others are based on financial need. On our website, students may search for various master’s scholarships to study in the UK or even scholarships throughout Europe.
On the list of the Best Global Universities, the University of Bristol came in at position 93. In the QS World University Ranking 2023, it also receives a ranking of 61. By tackling problems and providing answers via education, creativity, and inclusion, the institution hopes to fulfil its objective to have a good effect on the world. Bristol University offers top-notch instruction, a supportive academic atmosphere, and possibilities for independent research. For overseas students, the institution provides several awards and scholarships in the UK.
Click below and apply:
The University of Bristol seeks to assist the most gifted and intelligent individuals who can significantly advance their nation. For foreign students, especially those from lower- and middle-income nations, studying in the UK will open doors to success and a wide range of educational and professional prospects. Check out the information below if you’re interested in the UK scholarship.
Undergraduate Fields Offered at University of Bristol
- Accounting and finance
- Aerospace engineering
- Ancient history
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Biological sciences
- Biomedical science
- Business and management
- Chemical physics
- Chemistry with Computing
- Childhood studies
- Civil Engineering
- Classical studies
- Comparative literature and culture
- Computer science
- Engineering design
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Environmental geoscience
- Film and Television
- Foundation in Arts and Social Science
- International business management
- Liberal arts
- Mechanical engineering
- Modern languages
- Politics and international relations
- Social policy
Also apply below:
Fully Funded Scholarship In Australia At Flinders University
- Country: United Kingdom
- financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: April 24, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Think Big Scholarships 2023
- All applicants must be applying for undergraduate programmes, except for those in veterinary science, medicine, and dentistry.
- Applicants must not be citizens of the United Kingdom and must be foreign students.
- No additional scholarship or cash may be awarded to students.
- Candidates for postgraduate study must submit applications for social science and legal programmes.
- International students should have strong academic credentials.
- Applicants must be enrolled as international students who pay tuition.
- They must also satisfy the standards for English competence.
Benefits of University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships 2023
- Student will get £6,500 and £13,000 per year Stipend from the university.
- Health, Accommodation and Travel expenses are given by the university.
Also visit below and apply
Scholarship in China at Lanzhou University of Technology (LUT)
Requirements for the Think Big Scholarship:
- UCAS ID for undergraduate scholarship
- Postgraduate application AY ID
- Program or course you applied for
- Recent educational institution
- English language proficiency (if required)
Application Process for think big scholarship:
- Online applications are accepted.
- Students must have applied to the University of Bristol for the desired course.
- Then begin the scholarship application process for Think Big. Students must fill out the scholarship application form with their student ID and other personal data.
- Candidates must respond to three questions in no more than 200 words. For candidates to undergraduate and graduate programmes, the questions are different.
- You must finish and submit the application all at once because it cannot be stored.
- The Think Big undergraduate scholarship application deadline is on March 10, 2023, at 10:00 AM (UK time).
- The deadline to apply for a postgraduate scholarship is April 24, 2023.
- Late applications won’t be taken into consideration.
- Selected undergraduate applicants will be contacted by 6 April 2023 following two rounds of assessment.
- By May 21, 2023, the university will get in touch with the chosen postgraduate scholarship candidates.