The University of Lausanne Scholarship for the academic year 2023 is recently accepting applications. International students can apply for these scholarships to pursue higher education at the University of Lausanne. The University of Lausanne scholarship is an academic record-based/students performance grant given to excellent students who have finished their degrees at a foreign university and excelled academically.
Why study in Switzerland?
All Switzerland schools/universities share a commitment to excellence in teaching and research, resulting in their consistent ranking among the world’s finest universities. In reality, so many Switzerland universities are included among the top 200 institutions in the world that over 50% of all students in Switzerland may claim to have attended one of them.
UNIL in Lausanne, Switzerland, began as a theological school in 1537 before becoming a higher education institution in 1890. The second oldest institution in Swiss and one of the world’s oldest continuously operating universities. Approximately 15,000 students and 3,300 staff study and work at the institution as of autumn 2017. The institution has over 1,500 foreigners (120 countries) and offers a diverse curriculum that includes exchange programs with world-renowned institutions.
Here are more details About UNIL Scholarships:
- Host County Name: Switzerland
- Host Organization: UNIL (University of Lausanne)
- Scholarship Type: Partially Funded/ about 50 percent
- All International learners are eligible
- Offered degree: Masters level
- Deadline: 1 November 2023
- Biology and Medicine
- Law, Criminal Justice
- Interfaculty Programs
- Public Administration
- Geosciences and Environment
- Business and Economics
- Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Social and Political Sciences
The following qualification requirements are required for the University of Lausanne Scholarship.
- Prior to beginning the Postgraduate diploma at UNIL, Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from any foreign university that is equivalent to the degree at UNIL
- Achieving academic success during your career
- Candidates must not be the member of UNIL
- Fees and other relevant charges must be paid by the applicants.
- Applicants with an outstanding academic record and a bachelor’s degree from a foreign university are eligible to apply.
Benefits/ Financial Services:
- These UNIL Scholarships are partial funded
- Scholarships of the University of Lausanne will provide a monthly waiver of CHF 1,600.
How to Apply?
The instructions below should be read carefully to apply for this scholarship.
- The first step is to prepare the necessary documents such as a passport, all previous degree transcripts, and passport size photos.
- In the second step download the application form in pdf file by clicking on the Apply Now button/option
- Applicants should carefully submit their full application to the university’s website address
Incomplete applications, especially those that do not include authentic copies of educational evidence, will not be accepted.
University Of UNIL website address: