Helsinki Scholarship in Finland for International Students is open now. The University of Helsinki is one of the best research universities in the world as the University of Helsinki is frequently listed with the best hundred universities. Scholars studying in Finland are permitted to work and study.
Finland has 45 universities. Twenty-two universities of applied sciences, including all academic fields. Finnish higher education institutions provide more than four hundred different study fields, and more than 20,000 foreign students are pursuing their studies in various locations of Finland. Also, Check All Exchange Programs CLICK HERE
About Scholarship of Helsinki University
Now applications are available for different Scholarships in Finland 2021. Helsinki University is presenting a Full fee Award for the postgraduate Level Program in Finland. There are no charges for the Application. Finland Government provides all academic Fields or Majors for Foreign Applicants to Study free at Helsinki University in Finland. The time span of the Scholarship is two years.
- Host Country Name: Finland
- University Name: Helsinki University
- Available Degree: Postgraduate programs
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Deadline of the scholarship: 4th November 2021
CHECK NOW: STUDY IN ITALY SINGAPORE WITHOUT IELTS
For each scholarship, students must pursue a full-time education to meet the scholarship requirements.
- A fully Funded scholarship includes a full Tuition fee + 10 000 EUR.
- Half of the charges offer in public transport.
- Provides services at low prices.
- Offer discounts on students’ meals at UNICEF restaurants.
- Free or affordable healthcare services are provided through the (FSHS) Finnish Student Health Service.
- Candidates from all over the country can apply for this scholarship.
- First of all, when you apply for a scholarship, it will be considered, no separate application for the Finnish Government Scholarship will be required.
- Don’t need to communicate with professors and somebody else. The scholarship is automatic on obtaining admission.
Please share the List of Documents:
- Pdf Scanned copy of bachelor’s degree final certificate. Find all bachelor’s scholarships Click here
- Pdf Scanned copy of bachelor’s degree final transcript.
- Updated word format CV.
- Personal statement of 300 to 350 words.
- Pdf Scanned copy of international passport.
How to apply?
The application procedure is totally online-based. If you are chosen, you will receive a mail or letter of official receipt containing information regarding the scholarship.
Click here to apply for, University of Helsinki Scholarship in Finland 2021.
Don’t forget to follow us on: