GKS-U 2022 is a scholarship program offered by the Korean government for international students who want to pursue undergraduate degrees at South Korean higher educational institutions. The purpose of this Scholarship is to formulate goodwill and promote mutual understanding among Korea and the participating nations. The Korean Scholarship Program is the largest and most competitive program all over the world.
Students from around the globe are welcome to apply to the 2022 Global Korea Scholarship for Undergraduate Degrees. International undergraduates from all over the world can apply for this scholarship program. Why you are waiting till now and not applying on UPG Leadership Program 2022 Fully Funded ???
More About Fully Funded GKS-U 2022 Scholarship
- Country Name: South Korea
- Scholarship Offered By: Government of Korea
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Available Degree: Bachelor’s / Associated Programs
- Eligible Countries: All
- Deadline: Varies for each program
You should surely check it and apply on UNIL Master Scholarship in Switzerland 2021 | Funded
No. of Offered Scholarships:
The Korean government offers “220” scholarships every year to students from “150” countries. The GKS 2022 was formerly known as KGSP (Korean Government Scholarship Program).
Ways to Apply for GKS Scholarships
Embassy Track and University Track are two options for applying to KGSP 2022.
- The GKS Embassy Track program will choose “125” global students from “67” countries who participate in the bachelor’s degree program.
- The University Track will choose “60” foreign students from “72” countries and 35 foreign candidates will be selected from 17 countries for associate degree programs.
CHECK ALSO Minerva International Scholarship Funded Foundation For Leiden University
Why Prefer Korea for scholarships?
Students have many reasons to choose to pursue education in South Korea, but the most famous one is that South Korea’s educational institutions are among the world’s best universities. The country also has a superior education system, a strong history, and impressive landscapes. Furthermore, the Korean government’s systematic support programs, the high quality of life, and high employment possibilities are some of the reasons for foreign learners to come to Korea to study. South Korea also offers many scholarships for international students.
Don’t forget to apply on KADIR HAS International University Scholarships
Duration Of GKS Scholarships:
Duration of bachelor’s Scholarships
- Studying for four-six years for a bachelor’s degree & One year for Korean language program
Duration of Associate Program
- Two-three years for an associate degree (One year for Korean language program)
Financial Services/ Aid:
In graduation, the recipient will receive a scholarship covering the full cost of tuition, an air ticket, 200,000 KRW monthly allowance, a 900,000 KRW grant, Settlement Allowance, and a financial assistance package.
- The grant will pay for a one-year Korean language course.
- Grants for completing the degree will be given only once, a total of 100,000 KRW.
- University admission costs will be waived, and National Health Insurance will be given.
- Korean Proficiency Grants of 100,000 KRW per month will be offered.
CLICK HERE AND Check Opportunities that are without IELTS
- A citizen of one of the Global Korea Scholarship partner nations is required.
- Applicants must not be dual citizens or have Korean citizenship.
- Applicants must be in decent physical condition.
- To retain the scholarship, the applicant must maintain a good GPA.
- The age of applicants must be 25 or below 25.
The deadline varies by embassy or university.
How to Apply for a fully-funded GKS program?
This is a completely free scholarship in South Korea for all students across the world. The application system is based online. All you have to do is upload the important documents.