Work Visa Opportunity in Poland 2023 is open now. The Work Permit is an official document that allows foreign workers to legally work in Poland. In recent years, Poland ???????? has become a top destination for job seekers, issuing the highest number of work visas in 2022 and early 2023. If you’re from a European Union (EU) country, you don’t need a work permit to work in Poland. However, if you’re from a non-EU country, you’ll need a valid work permit. Some nationalities don’t require a visa to visit Poland.
According to Statistics Poland, around 504,172 work permits were issued for foreigners in Poland. Work permits come in different types:
Work Permit A: You need this if you have a job offer from a Polish employer or registered business.
Work Permit B: For employees who will stay in Poland for over six months.
Work Permit C: This is for intra-company transfers.
Work Permit D: If a foreign employer sends you to work in export services, and they don’t have a Polish branch.
Work Permit S (Seasonal): Required for jobs in agriculture, hunting, fishing, or accommodation.
There’s also a Type E Permit for other work-related tasks that don’t fit these categories.
Poland has three main visa types:
Type C Search Visa: For visits and tourism, part of the Schengen search Visa.
Type D Visa: A long-term National Visa for work, study, and training.
Type A Visa: An Airport transit visa.
To apply for a work permit, a registered Polish business or employer must first submit an application to the Voivodeship Office where the foreign worker will be based. Once the work permit is approved, you can apply for a search Visa. The Type D National Visa is typically issued for one year, matching the duration of your employment contract.You have the option to search for any company operating in Poland, and if you find the company you’re interested in, it means they are authorized to sponsor you. Companies like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, and more fall into this category. You can click on the company’s link to access detailed information about them.
Work Visa Opportunity in Poland 2023
Program: Work Visa
Visa Type: D- type National Visa
Permit Type: Work Permit
Visa Cost: €80
Visa Processing Time: Up to 6 weeks
Validity: One Year
Host Country: Poland
Eligibility Criteria for Work Visa Opportunity in Poland 2023
- Your employer is responsible for applying for the work permit and submitting the application to the Voivodeship Office on your behalf.
- You need a valid job offer from a Polish employer.
- This job offer should be from a Poland registered company or business.
- You must also obtain a police clearance certificate to demonstrate that you don’t have a criminal background. This certificate is important to prove your suitability for work in Poland.
- You must provide an employment letter, which should be an original document signed by your employer. It should detail your position, salary, and other employment-related information.
Job Sectors for Work Visa Opportunity in Poland 2023
- Administrative and Support Service Activities
- Elementary Occupations
- Transportation and Storage
- Craft and related trades workers
- Plant and machine operators and assemblers
How to Apply for Work Visa Opportunity in Poland 2023
- Obtain a job offer from a Polish employer.
- Your employer will apply for a work permit on your behalf.
- Apply for a work visa at the Polish embassy in your country. Make an appointment and ensure you have all the required documents.
- Pay the work visa application fee.
- Wait for the visa decision.
- Once your visa is approved, you can enter Poland and start your job.
- Applications are open to apply for Work Visa Opportunity in Poland 2023.